- Establishing the Coach and Horses as the hub of the village.
- Inspirational allotment project used by over 200 people of all age groups and abilities.
- Six local suppliers plus the Local Authority involved in the creation of the raised bed allotment.
- Local and National awards from the RHS received by the pub and the Draycott Community Group.
- It has provided and environment for all ages to meet regularly and build relationships within the village.
|Contribution from PiTH CSF Fund||£4,000|
|Contribution from Tesco||£3,000|
|Community raised funds||£1,348|
|Total Project Cost||£8,348|